INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS / REPAIRS
RETURNS: All returned and/or refused products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. The restocking fee will not apply if the return is the result of an error by Rock River Arms. Shipping fees are not refundable. All returns must be preapproved by RRA, must be issued a return authorization (RMA), and must be returned in new condition within 30 days of order fulfillment. Please contact RRA Sales/Customer Service toll free at 1-866-980-7625 for any additional information and/or return authorization.
WARNING: Please Insure that the firearm is unloaded with chamber flag installed if possible or use a plastic wire tie. Do not ship live or spent ammunition in your firearm or in the same shipping container as the firearm. This is a violation of federal law. If you have been instructed to send in spent casings by a Rock River Arms representative, please send them in a separate package with its own completed return form.
- Record the serial number of your firearm before sending it in.
- Contact RRA for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Download, print and fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization / Repair Form and pack the completed form with the product.
- Remove all accessories and optics from firearm to prevent loss or damage. List any attached parts / accessories.
- Pack your firearm in a hard case to prevent damage during transport; product not shipped in a hard case may be refused; if accepted they will be returned to the sender in used shipping case and charged accordingly.
- Rock River Arms is not responsible for items damaged due to inadequate packaging.
- For OUT-OF-WARRANTY repairs and returns customer is responsible for shipping charges when returning product to RRA.
- Ship product to RRA by UPS, U.S.P.S or FED-EX. If RRA is reimbursing shipping costs no Next Day, Second Day or 3-Day Select is reimbursed, GROUND SHIPPING ONLY.
- For OUT-OF-WARRANTY repairs, customer also pays all PARTS and LABOR costs, including shipping charges and insurance. Payment information is required prior to the return.
- Serialized components must be returned in accordance with all local, state and
Download, print, and complete the Return Merchandise Authorization / Repair Form and pack the completed form with the product that you are returning to RRA.